Anti-Wrinkle Injections are becoming increasingly popular as a way of looking younger. Not only do they truly work, they’re quick and, although not completely painless, they’ll only cause some very short-lived, mild discomfort. Anti-Wrinkle Injections are the quick fix if you’re not happy with the way your skin is aging. If you’re considering Anti-Wrinkle Injections, read on to find out about your role in the procedure.
Before your treatment, there are a few things you can do to ensure you get the best results from the procedure.
- Be honest with your doctor – You need to make sure that your doctor has as much information about you and your medical history as possible, as this will allow them to determine whether you’re a suitable candidate or not.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medication – At least a week before treatment, stop taking medication such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E or fish oil, as these can thin your blood and will make you more susceptible to bruising.
Nobody likes needles or injections, so the procedure itself can seem a little daunting. Follow these tips to make sure you have a good session.
- Be natural – It’s a good idea to arrive to your appointment without any makeup on your face. It’s going to be removed anyway, so it will save time and makeup if you go for the natural look.
- Pay attention – During your treatment, your doctor may give you instructions to move your face, so make sure you’re paying attention to ensure the procedure runs smoothly.
Once you’ve undergone your Anti-Wrinkle Injections, there are a few things you should and shouldn’t do to get the best results possible.
- Don’t touch your skin too much – It’s best to try to keep your hands away from your face for a few hours after treatment. If you rub your skin, you could cause the Anti-Wrinkle Injection to move to other areas of your face.
- Don’t drink – Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours, as it thins the blood and may cause the skin to bruise.
- Do call your doctor – If you start to feel any side effects or complications, get in contact with your doctor immediately.
As an Anti-Wrinkle Injection clinic in Northern Ireland, we’re committed to ensuring that you get the best results so you can feel good about the skin you’re in. We offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures, so for more information, contact us on 02890 661796 to speak to a member of our team.