Here at Aesthetic Skin Clinic, we offer a wide range of treatments that help you to get the best skin possible. One of these treatments is HydraFacial, which is a medical grade facial treatment that provides instant results as well improving the general health of your skin. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at this unique treatment and what it can do for you.
The HydraFacial treatment combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, antioxidant protection and red LED light therapy.
- Cleansing and Exfoliation. Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy skin.
- Infusion of glycolic solution, which helps to loosen impurities, blackheads and debris from pores without irritation.
- Painless, automated extractions use vortex suction to clean out pores and remove blackheads.
- Antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid are infused to nourish and protect the skin.
- The HydraFacial Daily Essentials help maintain, prolong and enhance results between treatments.
What Can it Be Used For?
There are many different skin complaints that can be improved through the use of HydraFacial treatments.
- Pigmentation issues – Such as sun damage, age spots, liver spots and brown marks.
- Wrinkles – In conjunction with the Dermabuilder treatment, your skin is encouraged to produce collagen and improve the strength of cell structure.
- Acne – HydraFacial is ideal for acne sufferers as it drains the fluid from between the cells in your skin and removes blockages in pores.
What is the Treatment Like?
The treatment is quick and simple that can last as little as 15 minutes. There’s no pain involved, and has been described to feel like ‘a cool paintbrush moving across the face.’ Once your session is complete, you can apply makeup and carry on with your day.
Many people will see results after just one treatment as it gives immediate radiance and refinement. The visible effects should last up to seven days, so it’s recommended that the treatment is repeated once a month to maintain fresh, glowing and hydrated skin.
Here at Aesthetic Skin Clinic, our goal is to make sure that you’re happy with the skin you’re in, so we offer a wide range of treatments that’ll improve and perfect the condition of your skin. If you’d like more information about any of our products or treatments, please contact us today by calling 01481 736699 to speak to a member of our team.
Botox treatments are becoming increasingly popular as a way of looking younger. Not only do they truly work, they’re quick and, although not completely painless, they’ll only cause some very short-lived, mild discomfort. Botox is the quick fix if you’re not happy with the way your skin is aging. If you’re considering Botox treatments, read on to find out about your role in the procedure.
Before your treatment, there are a few things you can do to ensure you get the best results from the procedure.
- Be honest with your doctor – You need to make sure that your doctor has as much information about you and your medical history as possible, as this will allow them to determine whether you’re a suitable candidate or not.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medication – At least a week before treatment, stop taking medication such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E or fish oil, as these can thin your blood and will make you more susceptible to bruising.
Nobody likes needles or injections, so the procedure itself can seem a little daunting. Follow these tips to make sure you have a good session.
- Be natural – It’s a good idea to arrive to your appointment without any makeup on your face. It’s going to be removed anyway, so it will save time and makeup if you go for the natural look.
- Pay attention – During your treatment, your doctor may give you instructions to move your face, so make sure you’re paying attention to ensure the procedure runs smoothly.
Once you’ve undergone your Botox treatment, there are a few things you should and shouldn’t do to get the best results possible.
- Don’t touch your skin too much – It’s best to try to keep your hands away from your face for a few hours after treatment. If you rub your skin, you could cause the Botox to move to other areas of your face.
- Don’t drink – Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours, as it thins the blood and may cause the skin to bruise.
- Do call your doctor – If you start to feel any side effects or complications, get in contact with your doctor immediately.
As a Botox clinic in Northern Ireland, we’re committed to ensuring that you get the best results so you can feel good about the skin you’re in. We offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures, so for more information, contact us on 02890 661796 to speak to a member of our team.
Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures here in the UK. It is a particular type of cosmetic surgery primarily performed to improve the appearance of the nose, however it can also be performed to restore nasal functions too. Here we take a quick look at the basics of rhinoplasty and the […]
Knowing your skin type is absolutely necessary to make the right decision regarding a skin care or treatment, and which is suitable for your particular skin needs. A skin’s quality or type is genetically determined, however, the health and beauty of your skin later in life can largely depend on the foods you eat and […]
For countless centuries, make-up has been used by women – and men – to enhance their natural looks. However, it’s not always beneficial in the long term. While we may be long past the days when it was chic to slather your face in dangerous white lead (a common fad up until the 18th century), […]
Your skin performs a number of vital functions, from helping to regulate your body temperature, to protecting you from your environment. Unfortunately aging is an unavoidable fact of life, and one of the most visible signs of ageing is the effects it can have on our skin. Indeed as we age, our skin can become […]